Real-Time Speech Processing Software for Human-Machine Interfaces
Control connected & edge systems with speech: a heads-up, hands-off modality
Cyrus speech-to-text & command extractor enables hands-free command & control and data entry, completely on-device, meaning the data is never sent to third parties. Users may define the grammar that specifies the allowable voice commands or phraseology recognized by the system.
- Flexible language model (grammar or unconstrained and context-aware) allows full customization to specific applications.
- Flexible deployment: online or offline; mobile devices, embedded processors and cloud servers; Linux, Windows, Raspberry Pi and Android Team Awareness Kit.
- Flexible control: supports multimodal control for combining speech with other modalities (gesture, gaze).
- Highly extendable: keyword spotting, emotion detection, machine translation, language & speaker identification.
- Noise robust.
- Accent robust.
- Extensible language support (20+ languages).
- API for seamless application integration.
Cyrus’ wide and diverse range of deployments is a testament to its performance, advanced features, and flexible customization and installation. The deployments cover applications in training & simulation, command & control, dispatch & direction, and education.
- Avionics and Air Traffic Control
- Command & Control
- UFA Inc: Voice-based simulators for Air Traffic Control training with deployments to FAA, USAF and various international Air Navigation Service Providers including DFS in Germany, NavCanada and LVNL in the Netherlands.
- Collins: Automating air traffic control VHF communications for reducing pilot workload in single pilot planforms.
- Collins: Measuring task performance in Advanced Battle Management Systems.
- Blue Ring Imaging: Voice-control of unmanned underwater vehicles.
- DARPA OFFSET: Voice-control of swarms of autonomous systems.
- AFRL ACCESS : Voice-based data entry in ATAK devices.
- Collins: Voice-based control of cockpit functions.
Collins/NASA: Natural Language Interface for NASA’s next-generation spacesuit.
Pratham: Automated tool for assessing oral reading fluency.
Licensing and Customization Services
Cyrus is available under perpetual, subscription and enterprise licenses and may be deployed on edge-devices, premises or in the cloud. Raytheon BBN also offers professional services for deployment, support for new languages and integration into other applications.