NGJ-MB: Control the Spectrum
Raytheon Intelligence & Space's Next Generation Jammer Mid-Band is an advanced electronic attack system that denies, disrupts and degrades enemy technology, including communication tools and air-defense systems.
Built with a combination of agile, active electronically scanned arrays and an all-digital back end, it gives E/A-18 GROWLER pilots an edge in the hotly contested electromagnetic spectrum.
- Operating at significantly enhanced ranges
- Attacking multiple targets simultaneously
- Advanced jamming techniques
- Rapid upgrades through a modular, open systems architecture
- Scaling to other missions and platforms
The NGJ-MB program completed Milestone C in 2021 and is now in the production and deployment phase.