Protect your assets
The most important asset of any organization is its people, and during times of emergency, every organization is accountable to protect their assets on a global scale.
Raytheon Technologies’ Gotham is a centralized monitoring and device management system that provides a common operating picture for real-time situational awareness and secure global communications. Gotham features end-to-end encryption for all data and two-way communications and allows secure access to authenticated users via an encrypted web interface.
A common operating picture for military and emergency response operations
With the ability to track assets and targets — and to communicate with team members and devices — Gotham enables networked team decision-making, control of resources, shared resource dispatching, and adaptability to change based on operational requirements. Gotham enables users to effectively execute response protocols for the safety and accountability of linked personnel.
- Allows secure access via an encrypted web interface
- Can be hosted on a closed customer network if required
- Secure, authenticated access to users worldwide
- Emergency signaling and secure encrypted messaging
Remote monitoring and management
- Enables centralized or remote monitoring and management of linked devices
- Permits device data and messages to be transmitted globally to Raytheon Technologies' mobile situational awareness devices to provide an on-the-move tracking and monitoring capability
- Hierarchical access control model for group management
- Command and control of two-way devices
- Permits third-party devices to be seamlessly integrated, displayed, and monitored in the same interface
- Allows real-time data export to other customer command and control systems to leverage existing capabilities and investments
Data visualization and analysis
Tools for geospatial data visualization, data filtering, and analysis
Use Case Applications
- Personnel Safety and Accountability
- Tactical Military Operations
- Asset Tracking and Management for Emergency Response
- Personnel Recovery and Search and Rescue Operations
- Intelligence Missions
Unique technical and operational knowledge of your TTL missions
At Raytheon Technologies, we have a proven track record of providing innovative and effective solutions to the first responder, intelligence, and defense communities. Our technical field support personnel are deployed with U.S. government elements worldwide to provide direct support to ongoing operations. Between our personnel in the field and our engineers, scientists, researchers, and analysts, we fill the gap from technology creation to real-world deployment by moving solutions quickly into operations.